This lecture helps you understand the importance of
involving process owners in your improvement effort and the method of meeting
with your improvement team.
- Distinguish between process owner and buddy
- Organize effective meetings with your process owners
- Read about improvement
teams in Chapter 4 of the book Thinking Person Weight Loss & Exercise
- Lecture on improvement teams.
Advanced learners like you, often need different ways of understanding a topic. Reading is just one way of understanding. Another way is through writing about what you have
read. The enclosed assessment is designed to get you to think more about the concepts taught in this session.
- Define who is a process owner
- What are the steps to follow in order to have effective meetings
with your process owners.
- Imagine you just went home from work and your spouse is upset with
you and tells you why he or she is upset. Which of the following
re-actions are recommended by the reading on procedures to meet with
your process owner:
- Tell your spouse why she has misunderstood your actions
- Stay quiet and try to understand the points being made.
- Ask her what other actions you have taken has made her upset
- None of the above
Every week ask a question
or comment on the lecture.
Test if the person you have in mind is
a process owner by completing Table 1 in Chapter 1 of the book
Thinking Person Weight Loss & Exercise Program. More►
Comment on resolutions made by your peer. More►
- Engaging client's family and friends in online counseling
- Enhancing quality improvements team's
This page is part of the course on
Lifestyle Management This page was last edited on
06/08/17 by Farrokh Alemi, Ph.D ©Copyright protected.